Trust Your Family's Smiles to a Friendly, Experienced Dentist
When you are a patient of Forney Family Dentistry, you can be sure you are receiving the best care with the best technology, in a no-pressure environment. Our job is to educate and inform every patient about the options and help each patient reach his or her dental health goals. We are truly a dental home where we partner with each patient to reach individual goals.
When selecting a dental home for you and your family, ask yourself what is important for your lifestyle.
- Do I want to go to a privately owned office or a corporate office?
- Do I want to see the same dentist or a different dentist every time?
- Do I want state-of-the-art technology?
- Do I want a dental office that exceeds the required amount of continuing education courses or just meets the minimum?
- Do I want a dental office that puts the patient FIRST?
We do not cut corners on providing the best possible care. Every member of the team takes continuing education courses that exceed the yearly requirements because we want to provide the latest and greatest to our patients. We want to give the best answers to the most difficult questions our patients can ask. Our outstanding team includes:
- An experienced and talented Team who are committed to first-rate care
- Dr. Morrison, a Forney native with an extensive practice and educational background to improve your well being
- Dr. Lewellen, who is dedicated to serving patients through her expertise and patient-oriented care
- Dr. Nickell, a US Naval Academy graduate who enjoys serving his community through dentistry and education
- Dr. Pope, a Longview native with a life-long dream of being a healthcare professional to share blessings with others
We treat our patients the way we want to be treated. We know the best products and the best techniques we would want performed on us, and that is exactly what we provide. We do not hold back on any patients; every patient gets the BEST possible care. Every dental “secret” that we know, we want to teach you.
What Sets Us Apart
At our office you will be educated about your individual needs and given every option to make an informed decision about your health and smile. We are not a “cookie cutter” office, and no patient’s oral health requires the same “cookie cutter” treatment. When you arrive at Forney Family Dentistry, your patient care specialist will listen to your needs and goals, gather all your medical and dental information, and provide you with the best possible care based on your lifestyle.
It is our goal for you to have a dental experience unlike any you’ve ever had before. We look forward to helping you smile. Please contact us today.