Our Dental Assistant Program Application Process
Applying for training at the Elite Dental Assisting School can be an important first step in gaining the tools necessary to start a lifelong career in dental care. Dr. Melina Morrison founded this program to provide an affordable, advanced dental assisting education to students in the area. It can prepare you for employment in just 14 weeks. We teach our students at Forney Family Dentistry, a successful dental office offering comprehensive restorative, cosmetic, and general dental care. To learn more about the dental assistant program application process, please contact our Dallas, TX-area office today.
The Application Process
Once you have provided all requested materials and completed your application form, we encourage you to attend an open-house night at Forney Family Dentistry & Orthodontics to gain a more complete understanding of the experience we offer. During these events, you can ask questions about the program and discuss financing options. This can also help you make a more informed decision about entering the field of dental assistance.
We are looking for students who are compassionate, capable, and dedicated to learning the finer points of this rewarding profession. This program can help you learn the advanced skills you need to be competitive in this job market, and to perform truly outstanding work in a reputable dental practice.
The Benefits of Our Dental Assistant Program
Dr. Morrison began her career as a dentist to help others achieve great oral health and beautiful smiles. She designed the Elite Dental Assisting School to help compassionate, motivated individuals enter this field. Our program offers many significant benefits:
- We teach students in the Forney Family Dentistry & Orthodontics office, which uses some of today's most advanced technology. When you complete your program, you will be able to acclimate smoothly into a position at a sophisticated dental practice.
- In addition to a full range of restorative, cosmetic, and general dental treatments, you will learn about the other important clerical duties performed in a dental office. You will work one-on-one with our office personnel to understand the basics of patient financing, front office etiquette, and more.
- This course does not require any prior experience or training in the dental field. Our program will give you all of the tools you need to be successful as a dental assistant, and to begin working immediately after graduation.
- We offer low, fixed-rate payment plans with 0% interest. Your up-front cost covers all of your supplies and training, so you will not have any surprise costs.
- We have an excellent reputation among dental offices who have hired our dental assistants.
- Throughout your program, you will see several guest speakers, create a resume, and undergo mock interviews to help you prepare for your transition into the field.
If you are driven, compassionate, and ready to start a new career path, we place exceptional training within your reach. To learn more about the Elite Dental Assisting School at Forney Family Dentistry, contact us today.