Our Dental Assistant Program Costs are Affordable and Rewarding
The team at the Elite Dental Assisting School can help you establish a rewarding career in the field of dentistry. We offer valuable hands-on experience that can give you a significant advantage in this growing job market. Dr. Melina Morrison of Forney Family Dentistry founded this school to help students receive an affordable education that sets them up for success in long-term careers. We offer 0% interest and low payment options to place the cost of exceptional training within your budget. To learn more about our dental assistant program costs, contact our Dallas, TX-area office today.
Financing Your Education
We recognize that the cost of continued education can dissuade many aspiring students. Dr. Morrison designed the Elite Dental Assisting School program to be affordable for anyone wishing to pursue this career path. This dental assisting program takes only 14 weeks to complete, and provides the training necessary to begin working in the field immediately.
Tuition for this course is $4,800, which includes your coursework, training materials, and everything you will need to receive your certification. This cost also covers your CPR training.
To help our students afford their education at Elite Dental Assisting School, we offer 0% financing and a low, fixed-rate payment plan. There are no hidden fees associated with the course, and students will know their total costs before enrollment.
Elite Dental Assisting School - Affordable Careers 2 w/ Website
The Benefits of Your Dental Education
An education from Elite Dental Assisting School can be a valuable investment in your future. Throughout the program, you will learn about the different aspects of dental assisting in a real working dental office. You will undergo instruction from Dr. Morrison and our lead instructor, Julie Sloan. Our team members will teach you about restorative, cosmetic, and preventive dentistry. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to learn about patient care, patient financing, and other front-office responsibilities.
Our program offers several important benefits:
- We train our students in the most advanced dental technology. You will develop a keen understanding of the applications of dental technology in everyday treatments, giving you an edge in the job market.
- Our class sizes are small, so you will have ample opportunity to work one-on-one with our dental team in all areas of patient care.
- We enroll students consistently so you do not have to wait several months to begin your education.
- You will experience face-to-face interaction with actual dental patients so that you feel comfortable when you begin working as an assistant.
- We provide comprehensive education so that you will feel comfortable and confident performing a range of tasks.
- We feature guest speakers, a mock interview night, and guidance in building your resume for your upcoming job applications.
- Dr. Morrison offers continuing dental education classes, so even after your program is complete, you can return to the Elite Careers Dental Assisting School of Texas, Inc., to advance your skills.
If you are ready to make a gainful change in your life, we can help you begin an exciting and rewarding new career path. To learn more about the Elite Dental Assisting School, contact our office today.