We are dedicated to preparing you for a fulfilling, life-long career.
Are you interested in starting a new career that makes an important difference in the lives of others? The Elite Dental Assisting School is an affordable, hands-on dental assistant program created by Dr. Melina Cozby of Forney Family Dentistry. During the 14-week program, we can give you the knowledge and confidence to become a dental assistant here or elsewhere in the United States. To learn more about our dental assistant program, located just outside Dallas, TX, contact our office today.
Do You Have a Future as a Dental Assistant?
Our program can prepare you for a fulfilling long-term career. Today, there is a great demand for dental assistants, and our graduates find that they feel very rewarded in their careers. As a dental assistant, you can take pride in knowing you are helping patients achieve better oral health and increased confidence in their smiles.
If you are considering a career change, ask yourself:
- Are you compassionate?
- Do you love helping others?
- Are you interested in working in a field where you can continuously learn about new techniques and technology?
- Would you prefer training that is completed in weeks, rather than several years?
- Do you enjoy hands-on learning?
- Are you looking for an educational program with 0% financing and an affordable payment plan?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, you may be an excellent candidate for a career as a dental assistant.
Video: Elite Dental Assisting School
Dr. Melina Cozby opened Elite Dental Assisting School in Forney, TX, because she has a passion for teaching and a drive to make a difference in all areas of dentistry. Elite differentiates itself from other schools by providing students with the opportunity to receive hands-on instruction. Our students have been invited to extern at over 30 different dental offices to further enhance their education.
Why You Should Choose Elite Dental Assisting School
Dr. Cozby truly loves her career as a dentist. She founded the Elite Dental Assisting School after recognizing a need for a hands-on dental assistant program in the Dallas area. The program takes place at Forney Family Dentistry, where Dr. Cozby practices dentistry every day. She and her staff will teach you about the various procedural and clerical tasks assistants perform at a dental office every day.
The program offers many important benefits:
- Classes are held in an actual dental office that has been nationally recognized for its high level of patient satisfaction and advanced on-site technology.
- You will work with actual dentists to learn all of the day-to-day skills that your new career will require, including making temporary restorations, taking X-rays, assisting in oral surgery and root canal therapy, and applying teeth whitening solution.
- In addition to learning about different dental treatments and surgery, you will also learn a great deal about the importance of patient care. Dr. Cozby's practice has exceptionally high patient satisfaction rates. You will learn how to help patients of all ages feel relaxed during treatment, how to explain different procedures in simple terms, how to help patients apply for financing, and much more.
- Dr. Cozby is a kind and caring dentist who is here to help mentor you, provide answers to all of your questions, and address all of your concerns.
- After completing the program, you have the opportunity to continue your growth as a dental assistant through our continuing education nights.
- All costs are clearly defined. Your $4,800 tuition covers all books, materials, supplies, study materials, and CPR training.
- We also provide 0% financing and affordable payment plans.
- The Forney Family Dentistry team will assist you with resume building, interview skills, letters of recommendation, and job placement.