An Exceptional Dental Assistant Program
Are you interested in starting a new career that makes an important difference in the lives of others? Located just outside Dallas, TX, the Elite Dental Assisting School is an affordable, hands-on dental assistant program created by Dr. Melina Cozby of Forney Family Dentistry & Orthodontics. During the 14-week program, we can give you the knowledge and confidence to become a dental assistant here or elsewhere in the United States. Our dental assistant school is focused on fully preparing our students for their careers with comprehensive education regarding both patient interactions and procedural performance.
2018 Classes Now Available
July 17 - October 17
November 16 - February 6 (2019)
“I had an amazing experience as a dental assisting student with Elite. Julie and Dr. Cozby care deeply about the students possessing the practical everyday skills that are vital to being a successful dental assistant.”
Providing Value to Students
Dr. Melina Cozby opened Elite Dental Assisting School in Forney, TX, because she has a passion for teaching and a drive to make a difference in all areas of dentistry. Elite differentiates itself from other schools by providing students with the opportunity to receive hands-on instruction. Our students have been invited to extern at over 30 different dental offices to further enhance their education.
Do You Have a Future as a Dental Assistant?
Our program can prepare you for a fulfilling long-term career. Today, there is a great demand for dental assistants, and our graduates find that they feel very rewarded in their careers. As a dental assistant, you can take pride in knowing you are helping patients achieve better oral health and increased confidence in their smiles.
If you are considering a career change, ask yourself:
- Are you compassionate?
- Do you love helping others?
- Are you interested in working in a field where you can continuously learn about new techniques and technology?
- Would you prefer training that is completed in weeks, rather than several years?
- Do you enjoy hands-on learning?
- Are you looking for an educational program with 0% financing and an affordable payment plan?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, you may be an excellent candidate for a career as a dental assistant.
Notice to Students
Elite Careers Dental Assisting School of Texas, Inc., has a certificate of approval from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC). Any grievances must be filed following the proper protocol.
Hiring & Extern Information
We encourage an active approach to prepare our students for their future career. Contact us to learn more about submitting an externship request to host one of our students at your practice.
Elite Dental Assisting School graduates are highly trained and passionate about providing exceptional patient care. We have an excellent reputation among dental offices who have hired our dental assistants.
Why Choose Our Program?
Dr. Cozby began her career as a dentist to help others achieve great oral health and beautiful smiles. She designed the Elite Dental Assisting School to help compassionate, motivated individuals enter this field. Our program offers many significant benefits:
- We teach students in the Forney Family Dentistry & Orthodontics office, which uses some of today's most advanced technology. When you complete your program, you will be able to acclimate smoothly into a position at a sophisticated dental practice.
- You will learn about the other important clerical duties performed in a dental office. You will work one-on-one with our office personnel to understand the basics of patient financing, front office etiquette, and more.
- Throughout your program, you will see several guest speakers, create a resume, and undergo mock interviews to help you prepare for your transition into the field.
This course does not require any prior experience or training in the dental field. Our program will give you all of the tools you need to be successful as a dental assistant and to begin working immediately after graduation.
We offer low, fixed-rate payment plans with 0% interest. Costs are clearly defined and your $4,800 tuition covers all of your supplies and training.
“I love the atmosphere of the school and dental office, best educational experience I’ve had by far.”